Hi everybody..... as I promise you before I will do more dramatic look, so today I have re-created this look from Make up Guru named MissChievous (check her link here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MissChievous). I like her so much, because she is so creative and so versatile, please check her work and you will be impressed with her work even though she never has any proper make up education.
Anyway, this the look that I have re-created:
Below are the steps that I did to do this look:
- I use white colour for half of the eyelid. From the inner eyes, to the middle...make it half. (Before that I wet the brush with toner, to get more colour intense.
- Then I put blue navy colour to the other half my model eyelid.
- Blend the blue with white
- I created a thick liner on the crease.
- Then on top of the liner, Put the navy blue colour with a wet brush from the inner corner to the middle section.
- To the other half, I put white colour eyeshadow with a wet brush.
- Blend it well.
- For the eyebrows I filled them with black liner colour.
- For the blush I used shocking pink colour to give more dramatic look.
- As for the lips I coloured it with red colour.
p/s: All the product I used:
- Eyeshadows from Elianto
- Blusher from coastal scents
- Lipstick from MAC
- Eyeliner from coastal scents
Please watch this video, on how to create this look.